Accurate Public Adjuster
Insurance Claim Problems? We can help!
What can Accurate Public Adjuster help me with?
Denied a claim? Not made whole in an insurance loss?
Denied a claim? Feel that you are not getting paid enough on your claim? We can help!
Has your world been disrupted by an insurance claim? We can help. By hiring Accurate Public Adjuster, you have a professional on your side. We do not get paid unless you get paid. If you were to get into legal trouble would you represent yourself in front of experienced attorneys and prosecutors?
The simple answer is no. The same concept applies to the insurance claim process. You need to hire a professional to advocate on your behalf. So what is a public adjuster and how can they help?
A public adjuster is a highly-trained person who will represent you and advocate on your behalf when settling and insurance claim.
Remember, we don’t get paid unless you do!
How can Accurate Public Adjuster help you?
Unlike insurance representatives who work for insurance companies, Accurate Public Adjuster works specifically with and for you.
- They understand the complicated terms of insurance policies and will guide you through the claims process based on the terms of the policy you hold.
- They are not in the business of selling insurance and will not try to sell you on a different or more expensive plan.
- They are trained to inspect the damages to your property and will provide an accurate estimate for you and the insurance company.
- They will monitor your claims process and make sure the insurance company pays every penny you are owed under your policy.
- They understand how the insurance industry works, especially when it comes to property damage and know how to speak the insurance companies’ language.
- They are paid on a contingency under a contract they sign with you, not the insurance company. This means that they don’t get paid unless you do.
Suffering a major property loss through fire, flood, or dangerous weather takes a huge emotional toll. Accurate Public Adjuster know their clients are in a vulnerable position and it can be difficult to understand the complexities of insurance policies especially under those circumstances. When such a loss occurs, you want someone on your side to help you navigate the claims process and rebuild your life. Accurate Public Adjuster are trained to be that advocate.
- Licensed Adjuster
- Although the state of Wisconsin does not require Public Adjusters to be licensed, we are licensed in Texas
- Xactimate Certified
- Insurance Appraisal and Umpire Association Certified
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)